Friday, December 24, 2010

Our Little Bun in the Oven...

We just found out I am pregnant a few weeks ago. It happened a little faster than we were anticipating so I cried when I first found out. Jason was very excited and so was I after we told a few people who were very excited for us as well. Jason brought me some beautiful flowers at work and gave me a cute note with them. I had my first doctors appointment on Wed. and it was pretty cool. :) They did the lovely vaginal ultrasound because it is too early to see from my belly. The baby is about .74 cm... pretty big I know! Even though it is so small, I already feel like I am getting bigger... Great! I am only about 7 weeks so I have quit awhile to go. Jason had a big smile on his face when the doctor showed us where the baby was in the picture. I have started feeling sick in the mornings and if I don't eat for awhile, I get nauscious and I have to gag my food down so that it doesn't get worse. At work if I bend over to help a resident with something, I black out when I stand up and have to hold onto something to avoid falling over. I haven't actually thrown up yet but the other morning I started dry heaving just when I was walking out the door. I ran to the bathroom and did it a few more times as I thought, how am I going to drive to work like this and if I don't leave now, I am going to be late. I burped a few times and then I was fine. LOL Great fun! I'm nervous to be a mom but it will be well worth the adventure, I'm sure! Jason will be an amazing daddy and I am grateful that he will be by my side all through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment